Sunday, July 14, 2019

Hiking In This Very City :)


Many times, I've heard about Banat-i hill, but I always dismiss is as nothing since I'm not fond of mountains. There are times when I think that this place is from other province, or I have it interchanged with Balite (a tree). Lol.

When you are not interested with something, it can easily be dismissed as non-existent.
But, what I have missed in life! Someone point it out to me - the beauty of hiking. 

I realized that maybe it is something that I should check on.

Yesterday was the Saturday that was not raining so it was finally made the day to do the hiking and what fun was that. This hill is just so near where I live, so why not indeed?

I live in Baclayon town and in Bool Terminal which is close to my apartment is where the start of the hike. With my niece, my dog Oggi and five friends who are mostly colleagues, off we went :)



 A few minutes ascending.

 From here, it feels good to breath the fresh air.



Trusting the path to lead us to the peak.



The bonus above is what makes the climb worth our time. This place is already overlooking the Tagbilaran Bay and even Pamilacan Island of Baclayon town. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Go Hiking At Trinidad, Bohol!

  Bohol is an island province, yes.  It can be famous for Chocolate Hills and beaches, but very seldom are its hills and mountains being exp...