Sunday, June 30, 2019

Challenging Self To Capture Sunsets





For the longest time, I can't remember appreciating sunsets or thinking of it as something special. While occasionally I like what most people captured with the fierce orange or almost reddish color I can see in them. Well, I admire what they got, but I have not intentionally checked on a sunset myself for the joy of it.

So today, I decided to sit on the patio in Camiguin and waited for the sunset.
However, I see a different color, it is not red or orange, but just gloomy until it finally gets dark.

My first time is like this, maybe next time will be different. Who knows?!
The beauty of different colors probably :)

Sunset in Camiguin.

Until next....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Go Hiking At Trinidad, Bohol!

  Bohol is an island province, yes.  It can be famous for Chocolate Hills and beaches, but very seldom are its hills and mountains being exp...